Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10 ♥

( this has always been one of my favorite pictures of her‎!:)
Thursday, ‎June ‎10, ‎2010, ‏‎9:04:06 AM )

Well hello there! (: i hope everyone had a great weekend! I'll try catching you up on my weekend..
On Friday, I went to a hockey game with a few good friends! It was lots of fun & they won! ;) When the hockey game was over, we decided we needed to go to a haunted house! I'm not a big fan of getting the ( excuse my profanity ) crap scared of me.. haha... but i still was up for it! When we got here it was 11:03 & they close at 11:00 and they wouldn't let us go! We were really upset but we left... next Friday we're going.. can't wait! :)
Sunday morning ( this morning) I came home from my friends... cleaned, showered, edited! Just had a lazy evening & it was great! I didn't take any pictures all weekend so I will just share some old pictures that I don't think I've shared before.
( i love those little toes.. and fingers.. and big beautiful eyes!
Sunday, ‎August ‎08, ‎2010, ‏‎8:05:24 AM )

( love. just lov‎e.
Monday, ‎September ‎06, ‎2010, ‏‎6:45:02 AM )

( to me this picture is perfect. she has her hands over her mouth as if she just saw something amazing.. & i love the motion in the picture!
Saturday, ‎August ‎28, ‎2010, ‏‎8:05:22 AM )
( date.. ?? )
( i think this picture is soo darn cute!
Wednesday, ‎September ‎08, ‎2010, ‏‎7:02:50 AM )


(Tuesday, ‎August ‎24, ‎2010, ‏‎7:29:26 AM )

( i really love this picture.. it's so cute! :)
Wednesday, ‎September ‎01, ‎2010, ‏‎5:49:10 AM)
well goodnight.. early morning tomorrow!
- nicki xo

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

If you were to rate my photography honestly, what would it be?